authorities and companies.
Bespoke solutions for your unique requirements
In a world of increasing regulatory requirements and changing markets, we see ourselves as a reliable advisor who helps our clients to reduce complexity and overcome obstacles. Whether in tax or general business matters - we always consider your company as a whole and find solutions to suit the specific needs profile of each client.
In addition to traditional tax consulting (e.g. tax returns and financial statements), the spectrum of our consulting extends to providing support for other business issues such as business planning, investment accounting or restructuring within a business association. Within our ‘Shared Service’ process, we are delighted to assume responsibility for current bookkeeping and controlling tasks, provide you with figures for decision making and give our client the space to concentrate on what they do best.
We prioritise target-group oriented findings and know that our clients can only make informed decisions for their business if we speak their language.
An overview of our services for private individuals
- Drawing up private tax returns and reviewing tax notices
- Advice on selecting tax class and assessments for spouses
- Managing appeals and proceedings in the finance courts
- Investment advice and pension planning
An overview of our services for businesses
- Drafting annual and group end-of-year statements
- Drawing up business tax returns
- Reviewing tax notices
- Help and support for business tax audits
- Support when drawing up an e-balance
- Current financial and payroll (with optional payment transactions)
An overview of our business consulting
- Consulting for selecting the legal form
- Investment and finance accounting
- Cost accounting and management
- Company appraisals and sole trader consulting
- Supporting company successions